Sunday, May 21, 2006

"My Dog Told Me To Do it." Says George Bush.

George Bush has admitted that his statement that God told him to invade Iraq, was simply not true. He rebuffed the claims and criticized the press for mis-quoting him. He went on to say that it was actually his dog that told him to invade Iraq. He said, "My dogs often give me good advice. They both have a very good understanding of foreign affairs and I often confer with them before making important decisions. You know, people have mis-quoted me, mis-understood me, mis-underestimated me and mis-undermined me, but my dogs never do this. I may even consider officially giving them jobs as my advisors."
George Bush then finished the interview, as he didn't have a piece of paper in front of him telling him what to say next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats